Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

July Inspiration


Hello, bloggers!
I have decided to do a general inspiration post for every month. These can just be photos that I find beautiful and inspiring and don't have to fall under any category. Even though it is the last day in July I am still popping a wee post in, ahah. Hopefully you find them as lovely as I do!
Love, Tatti xx




What a pretty street! These blossoms are just stunning.


This bedroom is amazingly warm-and-cozy looking-- It's what I'm aiming for mine to look like when I am done redecorating!


How gorgeous is her hair, ahh!


Such pretty, pretty dresses.


These are the most gorgeous houses I have ever seen.


I love her hair and dress- so lovely.


This is such a beautiful little spot, the river is gorgeous and the houses are just darling.


Look at all that white! If my room looked like that it would be covered in cat hair in 0.01 of a second.


Everything just looks that much more lovely when it rains.


Her face is so striking, and that flower crown is just so gorgeous!


I love the little white frames; definitely doing that to my room.


Another gorgeous flower crown! Her hair is flawless, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment