Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

10 quick facts!

As a sort of 'getting to know you' I was asked to post ten quick facts here on my blog for you. Here goes!

1. I have taken ballet since I was three years old.

2. I am now 17.

3. I only got a 'floral themed instagram' a week ago and was so inspired I thought I'd join in with the blog-thing.

4. This post was interrupted for half an hour while I was writing because we couldn't find my cat Obi- he was in the roof cavity, making the funniest meow.

5. I live in Australia.

6. I go to a private school and am in year 11.

7. I have drama classes tonight!

8. I am really fussy about keeping my room clean and keeping a tidy appearance.

9. I love anything pastel coloured!

10. I can't wait to get to know you all better on my blog + instagram!

Lots of love;
Tatti xx

No comments:

Post a Comment