Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

a few wee thoughts

Today the Twelfth Graders graduated from my school. This really got me thinking as, in exactly a year, it will be me leaving to go on to uni and have a life outside of the education system I have always known. I'm really excited to actually do things with my life but the thought of leaving the beautiful people I have met behind makes me sad.

I guess I've just realised that I need to get my act together in this coming year and attempt to do my best. I get so bored with school and I lose concentration and think about birds and clouds and I need to come down to earth for a year! I want to finish on a good note and be happy.

I don't really think this post made much sense so here is some nice pictures of Paris to make this all interesting for you! I'm currently drinking tea and looking at Paris pictures listening to pretty French music so it's quite a nice relaxing way to unwind after a sad day.
I wish you the happiest of days! Tatti xx

Pretty houses in Montmartre, Paris.


paris

Street

No comments:

Post a Comment